Breastfeeding (breast milk) are not just giving nutrition or nutrition and food in the baby alone. But also as a form of affection of a mother to her infant. For that to be the baby can feel the delicacy of the ASI as well as enjoyment caressing affection from his mother, then the mother needs to know how to breastfeed. If you do not understand can follow the instructions below.
1. Wash hands thoroughly. If necessary use an antiseptic soap. The goal is to eliminate the germs to not hit the baby while feeding.
2. Before feeding the second also clean the nipple with a soft cloth or cotton wool soaked with the water still warm. The aim is also equal to the number 1.
3. Before you give milk to the baby, the nipple and surrounding areas were given less fluid milk, so that the area was humid, so the baby will feel comfortable when they first suck of milk.
4. It is recommended when you're feeding the baby always sitting in a chair. Because when it's done while standing can cause the baby to feel uncomfortable and less freedom to suck mother's milk. Especially when he rocked
5. Do not breast-feeding on the left or right chest. This should be done so that later on the size of the breasts can be kept in balance, not large or small side. Besides all the milk in the body can go out and be enjoyed by the baby to the fullest.
6. Remove the baby's mouth from the breast by putting pressure on the baby's chin gently downward.
7. Then the mouth of the baby cleaned up immediately in the same way with a number two.
8. After completion breastfed babies do not immediately put to sleep. But wait a while until he joined burp so that the wind was sucked out of her body.
Baby Signs Feel Comfortable
When you wear the right to breastfeed, the baby will also feel comfortable to enjoy the milk provided by his mother. This can be known by observing its characteristics, namely:
- Babies always look comfortable and quiet while enjoying the milk.
- Always put a body or bodies in the mother's abdomen.
- The baby's mouth is always open wide.
- His chin was always stuck in the mother's breast.
- Many of the milk that goes into his mouth. So it is not scattered on the cheek or the mother's breast.
- Babies want to suck the milk with the spirit and wear a regular rhythm.
- Mom did not feel soreness or pain in breasts and nipples.
- When observed closely, then the arms and the baby's ear like a straight line parallel.
- Looked up when the baby continues to suck or drink the milk.
Hopefully this information can be useful, especially for mothers who just gave birth to children and expectant mothers who are awaiting the birth of her baby. Happy breastfeeding!