Characteristics Of Pregnancy
- One of the characteristics of the pregnant women most of all is no menstruation or come months even though the time has come. Therefore, for those of you who are married, You need to pay attention to and relived when you experience menstruation. So when menstruation does not come, You can immediately realize will be the arrival of the pregnancy.
- One of the other is the stomach of pregnancy you will feel queasy and want to vomit. At the beginning of pregnancy, the nausea and vomiting is often the case, especially in the morning. That's why it is often called the morning sickness.
- If you are pregnant, You can experience the beser or frequent urination. This can be caused because the bladder is at the bottom of your stomach a little depressed by changing the size of the uterus.
- Generally, pregnant women also undergo change on her tits. A feature of pregnancy the breasts is part of the body will be slightly enlarged. The nipple of the breast will also be a pain, but also sometimes feels itchy.
- In the early months of pregnancy, You will feel cravings. It became the cravings for pregnant women, but there are also some women who are in no way want anything (cravings) during their pregnancy.
- The characteristics of another pregnancy is increased weight, but pregnancy sign this one usually happens after a pregnancy lasting only a few weeks.
Tips For Dealing With Pregnancy
After learning the characteristics of a pregnancy, you may be wondering about what to do when a pregnancy occurs to you. The following are some tips for dealing with pregnancy.
- When menstruation is not never comes, You can use test pack or a pregnancy test as a first step. Test pack have many circulating and sold in the market. Find out first how to go about its use. Generally, test pack will show two lines when you are pregnant.
- Any test results, you'd better stick pack goes to the doctor to ascertain if you are pregnant or not. When pregnant, you can directly consult the doctor about how to maintain the pregnancy.
- Taking care of your pregnancy by keeping the health of your own body. Ranging from food and drink consumed, healthy living habits, as well as leaving a job-heavy work.